Social Media Manager
- Plans campaigns, establishes goals and modifies strategy as necessary.
- Develops the online reputation of the business and increases brand and product awareness.
- Ensures that the team performs and operates effectively.
- Chooses which social media platforms to utilize, how often to post and share on each site, and the
type of content that will be produced.
- Remains on top of industry-related news.
- Produces, distributes and sends the original content to the content creation team.
- Keeps the content updated and aligns it with a content calendar.
- Curates valuable third-party content and shares it on all social media platforms.
- Collaborates with the designer, advertiser, and community manager in order to achieve consistent
- Keeps track of social media mentions and participates in discussions wherever the brand is
- Manages external brand fans and advocates, and fosters a bond between clients and the brand.
- Chooses the content that will promote the brand and work on increasing brand visibility.
Paid Media Advertiser
- Identifies the target audience for every ad campaign.
- Works together with the content creator to choose which content to promote with paid advertising
for the target audience.
- Manages the social advertising budget for campaigns and monitors advertising progress for the
overall business objectives.
- Manages A/B testing with various ad components to optimize your strategy.
- Researches industry trends and resources.
- Ensures the brand reaches its objective.
- Specifies the target audience and delivers reports as required.